Sunday, April 14, 2013

FIRST FEATURE!!!!!



Shirt: Shopjeen.com 
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Asos.com


Hat: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Asos.com
Shoes: Asos.com 

Hat: Asos.com 
Shirt: Hot Topic
Pants: Adidas Soccer Pants 
Shoes: Asos.com 


Hey Guys!!!! Heres my first Blog feature. Featuring the beautiful Ms. Bettina. I absolutely adore her style and I feels she is the perfect person to ask to feature for my fashion blog. I want to show you guys my style but also show others who's style I respect. I also interviewed her on her style keep reading for the good stuff!!! 

Me: What inspires your style?
Bettina: Magazines, blogs, and NY street style

Me: Where are your favorite places to shop?
Bettina: H&M, Topshop, Zara, Urban Outfitters and thrift stores just to name a few.

Me: When did you start taking interest in fashion?
Bettina: I started taking interest in fashion in my freshman year of HS.

Me: Do you agree with the famous quote by Yves Saint Laurent, "Fashion fades styles eternal"? Why or why not?
Bettina: Yes I agree because your own personal style can never go out of style, as long as it looks good.

Me: Who is your favorite designer or brand? Why?
Bettina: This is a difficult question. My favorite designer is Alexander Wang, his designs are really beautiful and edgy.

Me: What is your favorite fashion quote?
Bettina: "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak" by Rachel Zoe

Me: What is one thing about your style that no one knows?
Bettina: I shop in the men section. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment